Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 033: Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

Okay, I feel like I have lost more things this past week then I have in the past year total. Gah! This morning I woke up, hopped in the car ready to start my busy day, and got halfway to school before I realized my parking pass was in a different car. I contacted my brother who had that car and he said "I put it on the roof of your car." Oh, super! So then I retraced every road I was on. Every red paper I saw my heart started pounding with excitement until I realized it was a red tag from an abandoned car that was once there because of all the snow. That happened over, and over, and over again until I at some point stopped looking. I kept telling myself not to sweat the small stuff--I got a new parking pass, all is right with the world =) And after a long day I got to end it hanging out with a great friend. Yay! :)

Today's Outfit:


See, I told you I wouldn't wear black today! Success! It actually was a bit challenging. I severely need to do laundry so I didn't even have my crutch-black tights. I decided to wear blue tights, a khaki skirt, and a purple, floral top. I chose that top because it has itty-bitty blue flecks in it. I also thought the purple complimented the blue well.  I wore this with brown, leather woven flats and a pendant necklace. I haven't been into tons of accessories lately. Something about a simple, minimalistic look has been attractive to me recently. 


The Breakdown:

  • Shirt: Macy's-$20
  • Skirt: H&M-$7
  • Tights: Delias-$10
  • Shoes: Goodwill-$6
  • Necklace: Half Ebay, Half Grandma's house-$5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...