Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 027: All Is Beauty, And Knowing This Is Love

So far today I went to church and then was able to get lunch with a friend at the Bean Hollow in Old E.C. Mmmm a caprese sandwich! Afterward we went to a convent where we perused a little card shop. Each card had an image designed by the All Saints Sisters along with a thought provoking message. I have already framed some of these cards that I've received in the past and plan on framing some more that I got today :) A link to this card shop can be found here!


Today's Outfit:



Yes, I wore my blazer again--hey, its new! I paired the blazer with a black, high-waisted skirt, black tights, and a kelly green shirt. I decided to wear the brown, leather woven flats that I was going to wear yesterday with a brown, leather woven belt. With all of this I wore a brownish-greenish bracelet made from an olive tree . I feel like I've been wearing a lot of black lately. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to wear nothing thats black. Challenge time!

P.S.-Can you please just check out that second picture I posted above? I have no idea how that came about. Trippy...


The Breakdown:

  • Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet-$15
  • Skirt: H&M-$25
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Blazer-H&M-$20
  • Flats: Goodwill-$8
  • Belt: Goodwill-$?
  • Bracelet: A little shop in Athens, Greece-$?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...