Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 016: The Heart Of A Child

Hey guys! Today I spent most of the day hanging out with my friend Brittanie. We shopped 'til we dropped! It was so much fun and I had a great time. I got some awesome goodies that I can't wait to share with you all! 


Today Brittanie was my photographer. So, the photo's were taken at her house in her backyard. I had fun just goofing off in front of the camera--some of them are a little crazy! :D


 Today's Outfit:













Today I went for simple, easy, comfortable! I knew I was going to be doing a lot of shopping which means a lot of walking around. I went with a beige sweater with cute little flower embellishments and sweater tights to keep me warm so I wouldn't have to lug my coat around the stores with me. I paired this with a comfortable jersey knit, kelly green dress and some boots with just the slightest little heel. I also decided to wear my pendant necklace that has little birds on it and a black belt that I borrowed from Brittanie!

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Old Navy-$10
  • Sweater: A little shop in Old E.C. called Zebop-$20
  • Sweater tights-??
  • Boots: Alloy-$45
  • Necklace: Ebay-approx. $10
  • Belt: Borrowed from my dear friend Brittanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...