Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 025: Midnight Darkness

Hey all! Today I worked with my little kiddies. I was trying to help one of them (an almost 3 year old) finish a school project when he started making up a song. The only lyrics to this song being "I'm done, done, done, done." It made me laugh so hard I let him stop--his cute little tricks tend to work on me sometimes :-P


Also...curious about the random blog title today? My friend James Yi really wanted to decide the title and since I  was wearing a lot of black thats what he came up with...


Today's Outfit:



Today I wore a tailored, black shirt-dress with some black tights. A little plain, I know. Though from time to time I just love a black outfit with a couple of loud pieces. Those loud pieces being my floral shoes and some red lipstick (yes, I count lipstick as a piece in my wardrobe!). 

The Breakdown:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...