Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 017: Minnie Mouse

Today I basically did practical stuff all day and then got to hang out with an amazing friend. I had a lovely time going out, checking out a new restaurant and then watching a movie. So much fun and exactly what I needed!

Today's Outfit:




This romper that I wore tonight is one of the new things I bought yesterday while shopping. I was so excited to wear it I knew I had to fit it into my plans this evening :) I went with a black & white plus red motif (which later reminded me of minnie mouse). I just love black & white with loud pops of color. I wanted to dress up a little bit but be comfortable at the same time this evening so I went with red flats and a comfy red sweater. To bring in some dressiness I added the gold belt with my gold tulip pendant necklace. Perfect outfit to go from restaurant to snuggled up in a chair watching a movie :)

The Breakdown:
  • Romper: H&M-$10
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Flats: Target-$20
  • Sweater: Charlotte Russe-$15
  • Belt: Estate Sale-free
  • Necklace: ModCloth-$10

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...