Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 012: Yesterday (love was such an easy game to play)

My computer was going crazy last night and I was unable to post pictures. Sorry!


Yesterday's Outfit:




I love purple and navy together. It's one of my favorite color combinations to wear. The baggy, lacy, navy blouse is over a black long sleeve shirt creating an interesting silhouette (I tried to show this in my poses). I paired it with fun, floral shoes just for some more color. I decided to wear a black and white headband 1) to balance out all of the color and 2) to introduce another pattern to keep the outfit interesting. I obviously pulled this all together with my signature red lipstick :) I wore this to do errands and hang out with my frans :)

The Breakdown:
  • Lacy blouse: H&M-$10
  • Black shirt: Gap-$15
  • Purple cords: Delias-$30
  • Floral shoes: Urban Outfitters-$15
  • Headband: Forever Love-approx. $4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...