Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 028: Ice Skating & Taquito's

These photo's were actually taken last night-whoops! I was out ice skating, hot tubbing, and taquito eating until late into the evening/early in the morning and never was able to get to a computer. My outfit was really nothing to write home about, but since I took a picture I might as well post it!

Yesterday's Outfit:

My outfit was a good ice skating at 11pm outfit. Comfy but quirky because that t-shirt it freakin' awesome. I wore it over a black, long-sleeve top for some extra warmth. I also wore my big snow boots for some warmth and just some plain ol' jeans. If you're wondering what the nails are all about I was babysitting earlier that day. My 6 year-old neighbor set up a little salon and asked me to choose 3 colors so she could alternate nails. I think she did a wonderful job :)

The Breakdown:
  • T-Shirt: Threadless-$20
  • Long Sleeve top-Gap-$15
  • Jeans: Forever 21-$20
  • Boots: L.L. Bean-$89

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...