Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 019: Sly As A Fox

So, it's been a couple of days (just thought I'd point out the obvious instead of ignoring my failure :-P). But, hey I never said it would be 365 consecutive days! Just kidding, I won't be making a habit of this. 

Anyways, today I got to roam around Old Ellicott City with a friend of mine hunting for vintage clothing! It was so much fun but unfortunately no luck in the clothing department. Then I went to work for a bit where I was able to escape right when things started getting a little hectic (there were flying sippy cups and screaming tantrums involved...and then my shift was over-woohoo!). What a lovely day :)...No it really was though :)

Today's Outfit:




Today I wore my fox blouse in my favorite shade of red (kind of a scarlet color). Much to most peoples surprise they are NOT cats! I repeat, NOT cats! They are foxes and thats what makes me love the blouse all the more. I paired it with my new khaki skirt and brown belt. Then I slipped on some brown boots, added some bangles from India and a floral, bulky ring that I love, and called it an outfit! When out and about today I put a khaki sweater and teal knit scarf over everything.

The Breakdown:

  • Fox blouse: Ruche-$29
  • Skirt: H&M-$7
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Sweater: H&M-$20
  • Ring: A gift from a lovely friend
  • Belt: A gift from a different, but equally lovely, friend
  • Bangles: A little shop in India-$.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...