Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 018: Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland

I woke up this morning freezing. I looked at my wardrobe and thought "I don't care what I wear today as long as I'm warm." And I proceeded to put this little number together. I'm not exactly proud of it-it's not something creative or interesting. But, it was warm! And that's all I really cared about today :)
Oh, yeah and it snowed! I love the snow!


Today's Outfit:












As I said, I went for warmth today. So, I wore my sweatshirt-ish top with some jeans. I was also so pumped to wear my new snow boots for the first time in actual snow! My feet were nice a toasty warm. And then I wore my huge marshmallow coat all throughout the day. I wore this to work today, came home to get ready to exercise, ended up taking a nap, and then eventually just changed into PJ's. I think I will make myself some hot cocoa now and enjoy a nice snowy evening. 

The Breakdown:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...