Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 011: Girl Without A Pearl Earring

What a wonderful day! I got to see my kids that I watch this morning. I haven't seen them since days before Christmas--Way too long! It's always interesting trying to dress for work. I want to look nice and feel confident in what I'm wearing but I also know whatever I wear is going to have slobber and boogies all over it. Today I forgot to take a picture of my outfit before I went to work. I felt so gross by the time I came back that I changed. I suppose Thursday I will try to post my work outfit in case anyone is interested :)

Today's Outfit:
I love the quirky print of the dress(little bird houses) paired with the blue tights. Made me feel like a sophisticated child :)


A close up on my hairpiece...
This was actually a gauze from a first aid kit I had. I just twisted it and wrapped it around.


 And a close up on the necklace...
A magnifying glass I found in my Grandparents house(I asked before I took it!). It was put on a piece of yarn so I took that off and replaced it with a chain from another necklace I bought off Ebay. Today at work the kids kept asking me, "Ms. Allison can I spot you?" Meaning-can I look through it. So cute :)

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Target-approx. $15
  • Blue opaque tights: Urban Outfitters? (Its been awhile!)-approx. $10
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$68
  • Necklace: Part Ebay, part Grandparents house-approx. $5
  • Headpiece: First aid kit given to me at work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...