Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 023: Your Life's A Song, So Sing Along

Today I worked and then got to hang out with a bunch of dear friends this evening! I had such a blast with them--laughing, trying to learn how to play pool and semi-succeeding (question mark), and playing stupid games late into the evening. I have great friends :) I'd write more but it's almost 3 a.m. and I'm pooped!


Today's Outfit:




Today I wore a navy polka dot skirt with a baggy yellow blouse. I added some tights, brown lace-up boots, and a long pendant necklace. My magnifying glass necklace is one of my favorites (it almost broke this evening, close call!). :)

The Breakdown:
  • Blouse: Salvation Army-$5
  • Skirt: Goodwill-$6.50
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Necklace: A creation-approx. $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...