Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 031: Coffee Is Taking Over My Life

Today I slept in! YAY! I got a few things done around the house and worked out a monthly budget for myself. Making a budget is not natural to my personality-I'm usually a "eh, it will work out" type of person when it comes to finances. However, I've realized it may make life a little less stressful to have some semblance of a plan...we'll see how that goes :D I also was able to meet up with a dear friend and grab coffee. I love good conversations :)

Today's Outfit:


Today I wore a purple, cotton dress that I wear in the Summer all the time. To make it Winter appropriate I added a long, black sweater and black sweater-tights. Then I just wore a leather, woven belt with those boots. Are they haunting you yet??

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: H&M-$15
  • Sweater: Pac Sun-$5 (I was very pleased with this!)
  • Tights: I have no idea!
  • Boots: L.L. Bean-$89
  • Belt: Goodwill-$4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...