Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 029: Dragging Max

Gah! School started this week and it has made me so much busier then normal! Apologies for being so far behind!!

We'll start with Wednesday...That day snow canceled half of my first day of classes. When I got home that evening I knew I wasn't going anywhere what with the roads being icy and all. So, I snuggled in and started watching a pbs period piece. Then I thought, "Do I want to do this all night?" To which I replied to myself, "No!" I decided to contact a neighbor-friend and the evening included a snow-hike up to Rite Aid for ice cream, Pride and Prejudice watching, 2 a.m. sledding, and good conversation. So much more fun then sitting in bed watching TV! :)

Wednesday's Outfit:
From this point forward for the next few days you will be seeing a lot of these snow boots. Seriously the best Christmas present ever. I wore them with a navy and black sweater dress, black tights, and a black long-sleeve top to go underneath. Then I just added a red, beaded necklace and a black and gold belt. :)

The Breakdown:
  • Sweater dress: Ebay-$30
  • Shirt: Gap-$15
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: L.L. Bean-$89
  • Belt: Estate sale-free
  • Necklace: A little boy selling necklaces in India-$??
Oh yeah, and a few snow pictures :D


The pictures look a bit blurry because it was snowing so hard! Also, notice in the second picture me attempting to drag my Chihuahua through the snow for a walk. My Mom eventually felt bad for him and took him inside which is why in the first one you will notice a dogless leash :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...