Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 034: Sometimes A Quiz Is A Test

Today must have been the most exhausting day that I have had in awhile. So much homework due! So much reading to be done! So many quizzes! Adjusting to student life again has been a little bit more challenging than I anticipated--I clearly have fallen out of the student rhythm very quickly. Just going to be better prepared for next week so that I don't have another day like today (optimism!). As for now...I'm relaxing, listening to the new Civil Wars album :)

Today's Outfit:
Today I wore a mustard color blouse with a black, high-waisted skirt. I put a brown, leather belt on to make things look a little bit more interesting and natural and also to cinch the skirt in a bit. With this I wore black tights and my wonderful L.L. Bean snow boots. This outfit was actually very comfortable and great for cozying up with coffee and studying, but also perfect for trekking around campus all day!

The Breakdown:

  • Top: A gift from a dear friend
  • Skirt: H&M-$25
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: L.L. Bean-$89
  • Belt: Goodwill-$5

1 comment:

  1. I whole-heartedly loved this outfit.

    -An Almost Famous Fashion Critic and Part Time Seagull Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...