Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 036: A Leopard In The Bean Hollow

Studying! Studying! Studying! I'm sick of it and it's only the second week of classes! Although I will admit I'm really enjoying the different topics in Psychology that I'm learning about. At some point in the day though I really just needed a new study environment. So, I went to one of my favorite little coffee shops-the Bean Hollow in Old E.C.! Chai, indie music, a caprese sandwich-perfect! The best cure to the study and dreary day blues :)

Today's Outfit:



 I'm sick of taking pictures in that corner! The second picture above was taken while I was saying, "I'm feeling so boxed in!" Tomorrow I vow there will be a break. Anyways! Today I wore a white blouse with light pink stripes going across it with a cute little lace pocket (I don't think you can really see that!). With it I wore a leopard print maxi skirt and belted it with a gold and black belt. Can you tell I love high waisted belting? I added some brown lace-up boots and voila!


The Breakdown:

  • Top: Pull And Bear-$14
  • Skirt: Goodwill-$5
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Belt: Estate sale-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...