Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 042: Coffee Is The Best Accessory

Just a fairly ordinary Sunday filled with church, studying, friends, Target trips, and coffee =) I'm pretty sure perusing Target is one of the most relaxing things that Howard County has to offer (I'm actually serious! Target has cathartic powers!).

Today's Outfit:




With it being 50 degrees today I had to add a little Spring into my outfit. I wore my new mint colored, cropped sweater with some medium-rise black shorts. I added some black tights for warmth, peach colored, feather earrings (you can't really tell how pink they are in that image), and brown lace-up boots. Besides the heels it was actually a very comfortable outfit! Also, I'd like to add that cropped sweaters are always something I want to wear but never do because I'm afraid its going to take away any semblance of a waist. I decided that the sweater would work best if the rest of the garments were more form fitting. I also went with higher-waisted shorts so that my undershirt didn't show too much. I challenge you to go into your wardrobe and find something that you never wear because you don't know how and experiment! Have fun and be creative with your clothes! :)

The Breakdown:

  • Sweater: H&M-$14
  • Shorts: H&M-$25
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Earrings: Forever 21-$5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...