Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 046: Head Against The Sky

Today I slept in (woot woot!) and went to my favorite coffee shop (The Bean Hollow) with a lovely friend. We walked and talked and window shopped (rhyming?) around Old Ellicott City. Well, I window shopped; she bought a super cute dress that I was jealous of :-P.

Today's Outfit:

Did I see bird poop on the deck or something when the second picture was taken? I dunno...So, today I wore a floral maxi dress. I love this pink-ish, purple-ish dress so much mostly because of the multi-colored, striped straps. I wore it with some brown wedged sandals and wooden earrings. The perfect, comfy outfit for walking around in 70 degree weather all day :)

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: JCPenney-$20
  • Shoes: A random store in the mall-$20
  • Earrings: A gift from Greece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...