Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 037: Love Each Other

People need community (No, not the show. Although that's pretty freakin' awesome as well). People need others around them caring and supporting them and in return they need our support back. Well, today in simple ways I felt apart of many different communities and I loved it. I went to church where I felt the support of people willing to pray for me and walk with me through trials. I came home and felt the support of a neighbor who brought a platter full of dumplings left over from the Chinese New Year. And I felt support from a friend who studied with me today and lent me her Zumba DVD so I can exercise with my Mom.  I have felt quite loved by those around me today and I'm sure they had no idea :)

Today's Outfit:


 Told ya I wouldn't take today's picture in that stupid corner! Even though the lighting in these pictures is terrible it was worth it. So, today I wore a dress I was thrilled to find at the Goodwill store. I'm thinking it was made in the 70's or 80's. Thoughts? I wore this dress with some black leggings and brown lace-up boots. Then I added some pops of color-the red belt and my red lipstick. Oh, and I also wore some gold flower stud earrings that I forgot to take a picture of-whoops!

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Gucchi Goodwill-$6.50
  • Leggings: Kohls-$18
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Belt: Estate sale-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...