5 things I'm lovin'...
5. Paper animals! Patterns printed on recycled paper that you fold up to make little critters. They're so cute and would make great decorations!
4. There is something so lux and classy about nude nails.
3. Sandals! As I've said recently, I am very excited for Spring. I just think these are adorable! They come in a bunch of colors and look pretty comfortable.
2. This dress which would literally flatter any figure and comes in a variety of colors!
1. Deckhand Designs is an Etsy store founded by Jesse, a friend from church, who takes broken, unwanted skateboards and turns them into magical belt buckles. You better buy this one before I do!