Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 043: St. Valentine

Last evening I went to a wonderful Valentine's Day party and got to hang out with some great (and fashionable) friends :) Chocolate, sparkling juices, The Proposal, and stuffed mushrooms--heaven!


My Valentine's Day Look:


I broke out my bright red, frilly dress for this Valentine's Day occasion. I tried to find anything pink and red in my wardrobe and put it together in a non-cheesy way. So...I wore a big bright pink and red flower on my head. Ha! :D I clipped it onto a light pink scarf that I have kept from a dress I wore when I was around 7 years old. I also wore grey tights with black booties and some floral earrings. :)

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: H&M-$30
  • Tights: Delias-??
  • Shoes: Urban Outfitters-$45
  • Earrings: A little shop in India-$??
  • Headband and flower clip-??

Here are some pics from the party! Aren't my friends (Hannah and Janice)stylish? And beautiful, too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...