Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 061: Weeee!

Today I walked downstairs dressed and ready for the day. My Mom said, "You look cute!" Which was then followed by, "Except did you forget your pants?" Thanks Mom, their leggings -__-


Today's Outfit:


Obviously I'm learning new and amusing ways to make use of my deck...So, today I wore an all black and navy ensemble. It's one of my favorite color combinations to wear; it has the edginess of all black but with a little added quirk. I wore black leggings, black socks, and a black long-sleeve shirt. On top of this I wore a long, sheer, lace, navy blouse. I belted it with a camel colored leather woven belt and added navy oxfords and red lipstick (duh).


The Breakdown:
  • Blouse: H&M-$10
  • Leggings: Kohl's-$20
  • Oxfords: Forever 21-$12
  • Shirt: Gap-$15
  • Belt: Estate sale-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...