Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 056: The Clouds Have Opened Up

Today's sunshine was such an unexpected treasure. Am I the only one that expected today to be cold and gloomy? I was quite happy to wake up to high 50's today. Yum!

Today's Outfit:


Today I wore a bright yellow blouse with shoulder pads (yay 80's!) and high waisted denim shorts. I found these shorts at the Salvation Army sometime last Fall. They fell at a really awkward place on my leg-somewhere between mid-length shorts and bermudas..gross. So, I chopped them :) With them I wore blue tights and brown lace-up boots. A couple rings and hot pink lipstick (finally got a decent pic of the color) and voila!

The Breakdown:
  • Blouse: Goodwill-$4.50
  • Shorts: Salvation Army-$4
  • Tights: Delias-$10
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...