Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 050: You're My River Runnin' High

I have not died! I have actually been taking pictures of many of my outfits but just have not had the time to post them. I so wish this hadn't happened but erm...it is what it is I suppose XD


Past Outfit:

This day was a comfy clothes kinda day! Grey, low-waisted cords, black chucks, and a purple, floral blouse. Added my forest green, chunky sweater and my new-ish pendant necklace and voila! Forest green and plum compliment each other so well in my opinion; there's something so quintessentially Fall about it(which I won't be able to get away with much longer!).

The Breakdown:
  • Cords: Delias-$35
  • Blouse: Macys?-$20
  • Chucks-Journeys?-approx. $40
  • Necklace: Ebay-$10
  • Sweater-Victoria's Secret: $40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...