Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 055: I'm Not That Girl

A little over a week ago I went to NYC to see a show on Broadway called Wicked! I meant to post my outfit from my day trip up there but it was pouring all day long and getting my picture taken in the sloppy, wet, cold outdoors honestly just did not interest me in the slightest. My plan was to recreate the outfit, but then I got sick this past week and now I just feel like too much time has passed. SO, I'm just going to post the couple pics I did take at the end of todays post. Enjoy :)
Yesterday's Outfit:



Yesterday's weather was bee eee aye -utiful! I had been planning all week long to wear a summer dress of sorts. So, I pulled out my Free People floral dress and wore a black leather jacket over it. Added bright pink lipstick, brown leather sandals that have a slight wedge, and my teal zebra print sunnies. Perfect outfit for hanging out with lovely friends, running errands, and babysitting (?).

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Ebay-$30
  • Sandals: Some random store in the mall-$15
  • Sunnies: Delias-$10
  • Jacket: Target-$30
::NYC::
 The view of the stage from my seat. My Dad gave me the ticket as a belated Birthday present. I think he did alright picking the seat :-P


Me in my seat at the Gershwin Theatre right before Wicked started. I was excited =)

Wonderful acting, beautiful, gorgeous voices, outstanding scenery, and a great story. Not to mention before going to the show we went to the Stardust Diner where aspiring Broadway actors are not there only as your waiter, but also as constant live entertainment. Yup, it was a great day :) I <3 New York.

P.S. The blog title of this post is the title of a song from the show Wicked if ya didn't catch that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...