Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 060: The Good Days

Today I got to hang out with a couple of good friends which was great. I have severely missed my friends since the semester started and my life has become all homework and little play. So, it has been great using this Spring break as a chance to catch up with the people in my life :)


Today's Outfit:




Today I wore my new vintage red dress with a black lightning bolt looking print on it. One of my finds from my NYC trip :) I loved the pleated bottom, the cinched waist, and the baggy sleeves. Plus, you guys know I love red! I wore this dress with black tights, brown cowboy-esque boots, and a brown leather woven belt.

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Buffalo Exchange-$14
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18
  • Boots: Delias-$40
  • Belt: Goodwill-$4

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress and your style in general. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just started following you too! Love your movie reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...