Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 059: New York, I Love You

Gah! I love New York so much! I had the opportunity to go this past week with my dear friend Brittanie. We went up there to scope out East Village to see if it was a neighborhood I could see myself living in once I graduate. Verdict: Um, yes please! She had never been to NYC before so we also went to some touristy areas. It was such a fun time so this blog will have some photos from that day in addition to my regular outfit pics :)
My Outfit:






The mood reader in the M&M store in Times Square told me my mood was "Peanut Butter Mix: You may be nutty, but you pull it off very smoothly." Perfect.


My little girl dreams coming true in the American Girl store...

The cutest dang bathroom I've ever seen. There was a doll holder in my bathroom stall! Yes, I took a picture of the inside of my stall...

Ninth Street Espresso...so delicious.


Me and my umbrella all over East Village!


My NYC trip this past week was incredible-vintage shopping, tons of yummy cappuccinos, and one ton of silliness. It also gave me the chance to talk to some locals about the East Village area and get some pointers on making the move up to the Big Apple. If you can even remember what outfit I was wearing after all these pics, I had on a hefty forest green sweater over a terracotta colored cropped top. I also wore some dark grey-ish denim pants and my new (so excited!) Hunter boots. It was so freakin' cold that I wore 3 pairs of socks :D For outerwear I wore my black military-esque coat, olive colored velvet gloves, and a black eternity scarf. 

The Breakdown:
  • Sweater: Victoria's Secret-$40
  • Top: H&M-$14
  • Jeans: Express-$25
  • Boots: Nordstrom-$130
  • Coat: H&M-$?
  • Scarf: A gift!
  • Gloves: Vintage Girls shop in Old E.C.-$8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...