Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 057: Un-Walking To The Beat

Today my wittle brother and I went to Rita's for the big Spring opening. Anything free and yummy I am completely down for. We were standing in line freezing our butts off when my brother walked out of line saying it wasn't worth and he'd buy me frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti up the street. Um, again...free? Okay! So we went there and later he took my blog pictures for me outside our house. He kept making me laugh as you can tell in the pics :)

Today's Outfit:


While taking this last picture, after I was holding that pose for a few seconds, my brother says, "Um, are you ready for me to take your picture or are you staring at something on the ground?" Haha! Anyways, today I wore my leopard maxi skirt and a black top with little pictures of radios on it. I added a bubble gum pink belt, brown boots (that seriously need to be retired), and a pendant necklace. Some days I just get bored with whats in my closet. So, today I went to it and decided to pair things together that I've never worn in that combination before. It was fun :)

The Breakdown:
  • Top: H&M-$?
  • Skirt: Goodwill-$5
  • Boots: Alloy-approx. $40
  • Necklace: Ebay-$10
  • Belt: Estate sale-free
  • Jacket: Target-$30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...