Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 052: I Spy A Yellow Frisbee

Weird weather this day. Only reason I remember that is because the lighting in the below pictures changes as you will notice. Anyways, enjoy!

Past Outfit:




As I've said in the past I have been intentionally trying to combine unique patterns together. This time I used my umbrella as my accessory to make this happen. I wore a light, flowy creme colored sundress with a delicate floral pattern on it. I got this dress from the Goodwill store. I loved the pattern and the material but wasn't crazy about the length. So, I decided to belt it at my waste and pull the material up over the belt a bit. This gave the top some bagginess (which I liked) and shortened the dress for me. I love it now :) I wore this with my brown lace-up boots, vanilla colored socks, and a black leather, bomber jacket.

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Goodwill-$6.50
  • Belt: Goodwill-$3
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$40
  • Socks: Target-$5 (for 6 pairs)
  • Umbrella- H&M-$10
  • Jacket: Target-$35
P.S. Seriously, I spy a yellow frisbee. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...