Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 054:Pinkalicious

Past Outfit:



I finally got my hot pink lipstick that I've been craving for months and months! Woot woot! None of the above photos do the color justice; it is a much, much brighter pink in person. So along with my hot pink lipstick I wore my striped bow tank again (I only wore it for 2 hours the night before and love it so...go ahead and judge me!) with grey cords, a black leather, bomber jacket, black chucks, and a black eternity scarf. Can you tell I recently found my eternity scarf? I want to wear it all the time now. Also, I love the dramatic effect of wearing all muted colors with a pop of color...on my face!

The Breakdown:
  • Tank: Charlotte Russe-$15
  • Jacket: Target-$35
  • Cords: Delias-$35
  • Scarf: A gift
  • Lipstick in Pink Nouveau: M-A-C Cosmetics-$15
  • Chucks: I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...