Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 084: Pearl

Yesterday I enjoyed a nice relaxing Memorial Day. The first day in awhile where I pretty much did absolutely nothing. It's nice to have one of those kind of days every now and then :D.

Yesterday's Outfit:




Okay, okay, so I'm going to try to not wear my black leather sandals so often. It's hard when they are so comfortable and literally go with everything! So, aside from my sandals I wore my long floral sundress with a gold coin belt, sunglasses, and a pearl collar necklace. I'm in love with the belt and the necklace but especially the necklace. It was a gift and I just find it so unique and different! :)

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Goodwill-$6
  • Sandals: Anthropologie-$50
  • Belt: A gift
  • Necklace: A gift
  • Sunglasses: The Zone (vintage store in Baltimore)-$10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...