Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 076: Zinger

Today was an utterly exhausting day. I love to learn but I am so ready for this semester to be over. Finals and tests and quizzes, oh my! I plan on partying it up once this semester has ended. Woo hoo! :D Needless to say, in many of the pictures taken today I looked drugged. This is why many of them got deleted...I did leave one special one just for you, readers :P

Today's Outfit:


Were you able to pick out the "special one"? Perhaps the one where I'm almost cross-eyed? Yep, that'd be it! :D So, today I opted for comfort. I knew I was going to be going from class to class all day long. It is actually a head to toe denim look with my denim button up blouse and a pair of jeans. It worked though because the washes are so different, otherwise I would not have been 70-ing it up, trust me. With it I wore my leather woven flats, my brown leather bag, and my camera ring. I also added some orangy-red lipstick for a pop of color :)

The Breakdown:
  • Shirt: J.Crew-$30
  • Jeans: Banana Republic-$20
  • Bag: Goodwill-$5
  • Shoes: Goodwill-$6
  • Camera ring: ModCloth-$10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...