Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 081: Tinted

Today was such a nice, laid back day. I have so been craving one of these since the semester ended. Nothing is due...nothing! What a wonderful feeling! Two weeks until Summer classes...but we won't think about that ;)
Today's Outfit:




Today I paired a bright red-orange crop top with denim cut off, high-waisted shorts. These were actually mom jeans that I found at Goodwill. I simply cut 'em up and voila nice high-waisted shorts! I also wore some black tied sandals and a few cream and gold bangles. Also, as a side note, I just today discovered tinted moisturizer. I got some from my Mom who sells Mary Kay and I love it. It's lightweight, has a little foundation, some shimmer to give you a glow, and (my favorite part) it is spf 25. Perfect Summer make-up for people like me that don't want to tan, but would like a little Summer glow! I'm sold.

The Breakdown:
  • Top: H&M-$10
  • Shorts: Goodwill-$5
  • Sandals: Random shop-$15
  • Bangles-Forever 21-$5
  • Tinted Moisturizer-Mary Kay-$18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...