Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 080: Mimi

It has been a weekend family extravaganza! Don't you sometimes wish that all your loved ones could live in the same area? I do! I guess I'll just have to take a US tour and visit them all ;)

Yesterday's Outfit:



Yes, my family was calling me a hippie all day. The pains of being quirky. Yesterday, I wore a perforated, blush colored crop top with black shorts that have a little satin sheen to them. These shorts were one of those "what was I thinking?" purchases. They are neither low-rise nor high-waisted-bleh. Pairing them with a crop top was the perfect solution! I also wore my new black leather sandals (I'll try not to wear them too often :P). To accessorize I wore a light brown, yarn headband and a wooden necklace that used to be my Mimi's. I felt it was a good way to remember her during the family get together :) 

The Breakdown:
  • Top: H&M-$12
  • Shorts: H&M-$20
  • Sandals: Anthropologie-$50
  • Necklace: A gift :)
  • Headband: A purchase from a craft fair-$1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...