Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 071: Magic Hours

I recently got my new Seychelles shoes in the mail and I completely adore them. What do you all think? :D

Today's Outfit:



Today I decided to wear my new Seychelles wedges with my new black skinny pants. I also wore a perforated crop top in a rust/blush color and added some light brown, big sunnies (I like to call them bitch glasses :P) and my camera ring. I tried to do a play on proportions by wearing really fitted clothing with loose, baggy clothing and then wore my super high wedges to add some length. 

The Breakdown:
  • Top: H&M-$12
  • Pants: The Gap-$36
  • Shoes: Seychelles via Endless.com-$90
  • Sunnies: Delias-$5
  • Ring: ModCloth-$10

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. The whole outfit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes!

    I adore your blog, I'm following!!

    would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! :) And Milly I will definitely check out your blog and enter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...