Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 068: Take Me To Tiffany's

I went clothes shopping! Woot woot! Friday my brother and I went to the Hagerstown, MD outlets and found some serious sales. It was great to buy quality clothes for a steal and stock up on some wardrobe basics!


Outfit:




So, it was super sunny and the picture quality pretty much blows in my opinion, but what are ya gonna do? I wore some of my new clothes that I bought and was super excited to do so. I wore a white button-up blouse that has gray stripes on it (can't really see that because of the sun) with some charcoal cigarette pants. Red-orange lipstick, red flats-voila! Classic, simple, chic.


The Breakdown:
  • Blouse: J. Crew-$30
  • Pants: J. Crew-$35
  • Flats: Target-$20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...