Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 063: Little Bicycle Man

GAH! Today was gorgeous! Seriously the most perfect weather a girl could ask for. AND I actually got to spend a chunk of it outside instead of being cooped up indoors all day. Not to mention I made my first Rita's trip of the season. Bring on the mint chocolate chip cream ice!


Today's Outfit:






I have been waiting for the perfect Spring day to debut my new vintage mint green dress! The print is fabulously quirky with the little guys riding tiny bicycles all over it (attempted to get a close up of it). I wore that with a bright red skinny belt that has a little bit of a sheen and bright red lipstick. I also wore my Aztec printed flats that add a lot of complimentary colors to the dress and that have the same pink tones as my sunnies!

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: AuH2O Vintage-$23
  • Shoes: Urban Outfitters-$15
  • Sunnies: Delias-$5
  • Belt: Estate Sale-free
Affectionaly, Allie


P.S. There was one photo I chose not to show because of the awkward foot action (no seriously, check it out). However, the way the wind blew my dress for this photo made me realize how awesome a crinoline skirt underneath would be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...