Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 089: Hot N Cold

So, as an early birthday present one of my best friends, Jacqueline, bought me a ticket to join her at the Katy Perry concert that rolled into Maryland last night. It was such a sweet gift and we had uuber amounts of fun! Katy Perry really does know how to put on a great show. We got all dolled up (my friend wore a blue wig!) and danced the night away XD


Yesterday's Outfit:



Pink and colors galore! I wore my hot pink blouse tucked into some high-waisted cut off shorts with a pink skinny belt. You can't see my shoes but I was wearing black sandals that tie around the ankle. Pink lipstick+ turquoise eye make-up+glow sticks = Complete Katy Perry concert prep :D

The Breakdown:
  • Blouse: J.Crew-$20
  • Shorts: Salvation Army-$5
  • Sandals: Random store in mall-$15
  • Belt: Estate sale-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...