Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 088: Somehow Unique

:) :D :* Those faces go out to all those that have continued to follow me these past 6 or so months! Thanx!! XOXO
Past Outfit:
I just felt like mixin' it up this day. I went for fun and colorful (lots of pink)! I wore my 80's vintage romper that has an old-school pink and lavender floral print on it. I added a pink belt, pink lipstick, my favoritist strappy black sandals, a couple rings, black flower stud earrings, and a brown leather bag. I also wore my new-ish sunnies. I love them because they have a modern cat eye look to them. They aren't straight up Baltimore Hon cat eye, but it doesn't have regular round frames either. :)

The Breakdown:
  • Romper: Vintage-A gift
  • Belt: Estate sale-free
  • Shoes: Anthropologie-$50
  • Purse: Salvation Army-$5
  • Sunnies: Target-$10
  • Lipstick: MAC-$12
  • Earrings: Forever 21-$4
  • Rings: ModCloth, Vintage-$10, A gift
P.S. Totally rockin' the side ponny! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...