Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 086: Coral

Hello friends! 
Past Outfit:
I have lately discovered just how much I love stripes. Striped tees are such an easy, comfortable way to make an outfit look just a tad more fashionable. I wore this tee with a pair of black, pleated shorts, brown gladiator sandals, sunglasses, a fedora hat, and coral/orange lipstick. I'm so in love with the modern cat eye sunglasses and the coral lipstick that I received as an early birthday present. Orange and coral are the perfect Summer lipstick shades- it's all I'm wearing now! I have also recently concluded that I want to be a hat person. I think the royal wedding stirred up my need for head ornaments!

The Breakdown:
  • Shirt: J.Crew-$20
  • Shorts: J.Crew-$25
  • Shoes: Forever 21-$18
  • Hat: Forever 21-$6
  • Sunglasses: Target-$10
  • Lipstick: Mary Kay-A gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...