Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 087: Sunlight Over Me

Dear readers, I apologize for it being so long since my last post. Things have been cRaZy! This evening I was supposed to get a lot done around the house and instead have spent most of the evening relaxing. I think a break from life has been much needed :) I have been doing laundry though (tons of it)! It's hard keeping up with this wardrobe ;)


Past Outfit:

This day I wore a new dress I snagged from my friend's closet when she was getting rid of a bunch of clothes. (I love when friends do that). It's a light brown/taupe color with a leaf print covering it and some white piping around the sleeves and collar. I paired it with my new-ish camel colored heels that are seriously the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever owned. I also added some fun jewelry: a gold bracelet with pearls going along it and a coral/pink beaded necklace.

The Breakdown:
  • Dress: Vintage-A gift
  • Shoes: Clarks-A gift
  • Necklace: A shop in India
  • Bracelet:: Estate sale-free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...