I present to you my Halloween costume this year :) I hated all the ones in the stores so I made my own!
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
Halloween was a wicked awesome time ;D My brother and I took our little cousin, Damien, trick-or-treating for the first time with his mommy. I also, made little bite-size cake ghosts, hot grape and cranberry spiced juice, and a little fall-themed centerpiece!
- Blue Dress: An old prom dress from Goodwill that I cut above the knee-$10
- Striped stockings: Spirit Halloween Store-$8
- Shoes: Target: $8
- Apron: A curtain on clearance from Walmart that I cut-$8
- Black hair ribbon: Walmart-$1
- Hot Pink Lipstick: Urban Decay via Sephora-$19