Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 106: Curiouser and Curiouser

I present to you my Halloween costume this year :) I hated all the ones in the stores so I made my own!

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
-Alice









Halloween was a wicked awesome time ;D My brother and I took our little cousin, Damien, trick-or-treating for the first time with his mommy. I also, made little bite-size cake ghosts, hot grape and cranberry spiced juice, and a little fall-themed centerpiece!

The Breakdown:
  • Blue Dress: An old prom dress from Goodwill that I cut above the knee-$10
  • Striped stockings: Spirit Halloween Store-$8
  • Shoes: Target: $8
  • Apron: A curtain on clearance from Walmart that I cut-$8
  • Black hair ribbon: Walmart-$1
  • Hot Pink Lipstick: Urban Decay via Sephora-$19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...