Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 105: A Case of You

The proportions look a bit off in these photos, not sure why. You get the gist though...Oh, and you should check out James Blake's cover of a Joni Mitchell song called "A Case of You." :)




I have some boot cut jeans that I just don't feel like wearing usually. They kind of seem out of style at this point (though they never leave for long and will be back soon I'm sure). My solution: to roll them up about 3 inches or so above the ankle. I think it looks cute and casual in a boyfriend-jeans kind of way :)

The Breakdown:
  • White tank: H&M-$8
  • Jeans: Banana Republic-$20
  • Shoes: Toms-$54
  • Scarf: H&M-$10
  • Purse: Target-$20

1 comment:

  1. This is Colin Riddle. Hope all is going well. I saw you had a blog and I like the layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...