Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 002:Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas! This will be a pretty short post today. It's been a busy day!

So, the zipper on my original Christmas outfit broke today when I accidently zipped the strap through it. Sad face. Oh well, plan B!

Today's Outfit:

(Don't I have the loveliest Christmas tree you ever did see? Yes.)

A close up on the earrings...



The Breakdown:
  • Lace romper: ModCloth-$48
  • Boots: Urban Outfitters-$48 (used to be on sale)
  • Belt: Estate sale-free (same as yesterday)
  • Tights: Urban Outfitters-$18 (same as yesterday)
  • Gold bracelet: Given to me by a shopkeeper of an Indian clothing store in DC
  • Earrings: Estate sale-free


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...